Love being in the moors and mountains, backpacking, dogs, travelling generally. Favourite place in the world - Yosemite National Park. Primary school teacher and ex Mountain Rescue Deputy Team Leader. Married to Geoff, who puts up with all sorts.
- @PeakRambler @FellBound @AlanSloman Very good point! 6 hours ago
- @FlintyRich @wellycath :D 8 hours ago
- @wellycath @FlintyRich and there used to be an orange more recently which I remember. Don't remember the strawberry… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- @wellycath @FlintyRich Here's a pic but you can't eat that :( etsy.com/uk/listing/233… 9 hours ago
- @FellBound @AlanSloman I love listening to ours in our village 9 hours ago
Author Archives: chrissiedixie
I have tonight put together a shortish video of this year’s trip, set to some First Aid Kit music. It’s just under 10 minutes long….. Advertisements
I don’t normally do gear reviews – I might say whether I like something or not, but that’s about it – but there seems to be a fair amount of interest in this tent, so I’ll pen my thoughts after … Continue reading
Day Five Last night’s pitch had been particularly mozzified. Luckily, it hadn’t been too warm to eat in the tent. Geoff is particularly skilled at cooking in the porch by sticking his hands through a mega small opening in the … Continue reading
Of course when you book a ‘cheaper’ flight to somewhere, you don’t always get to go the most direct route. Three flights it took us to get to Lulea – Manchester to Oslo, Oslo to Stockholm then Stockholm to Lulea. … Continue reading
We’re extremely lucky to live where we do. In as little as 3.4 miles from our front door, we can reach an idyllic little spot on the slopes of Kinder, for an easy night out. Of course if you wish, … Continue reading
I’ve made a short video from some of my TGOC photos. If you fancy watching it, it’s thirteen minutes long and the music is by King Creosote.